Here are some answers to frequently asked questions.
Do the young people need to bring their own tents? – If they have a tent to bring, then yes. If not you can hire a space in a tent for the weekend. All campers will also have to bring their own sleeping bag and roll-matt. If this is a problem, please get in touch
Is food included? – Yes! All food for the weekend is provided by our wonderful catering team
Does an Adult need to come too? – No, we make sure there are enough adult leaders to make the weekend safe and enjoyable. Each camper will be in a smaller group for the weekend, called a ‘tribe’, so it’s easy to get to know others who come along. Each tribe is looked after by 2 adult leaders who are there for them all weekend.
What time does Crossfire start and finish? – You can arrive at Stathern Lodge from 7:00pm on Friday night to setup and on Monday the programme finishes at 2:45pm.
What do I need to bring? – A full kit list is sent out once we have received your booking form however you will need to bring a tent (unless you’re hiring one from us), sleeping bag, clothes (remember May can bring warm days and cold nights), good footwear, toiletries, Bible, notebook and pen.
- No smoking on site, at all, anywhere.
- No boys allowed in girls’ rooms, and vice versa.
- No-one to leave the site without permission from Mark.
- Respect each others need for sleep – no noise after lights out
- Please dispose of litter in the bins; don’t leave litter anywhere.
- Please turn up for every part of the programme.
- Please respect the fact that Crossfire is a drug and alcohol free area.
- Have a good time, enjoy yourself, and remain open to God!