Do the young people need to bring their own tents? – If they have a tent to bring, then yes. If not you can hire a space in a tent for the weekend. All campers will also have to bring their own sleeping bag and roll-matt. If this is a problem, please get in touch
Is food included? – Yes! All food for the weekend is provided by our wonderful catering team
Does an Adult need to come too? – No, we make sure there are enough adult leaders to make the weekend safe and enjoyable. Each camper will be in a smaller group for the weekend, called a ‘tribe’, so it’s easy to get to know others who come along. Each tribe is looked after by 2 adult leaders who are there for them all weekend.
What time does Crossfire start and finish? – You can arrive at Stathern Lodge from 7:00pm on Friday night to setup and on Monday the programme finishes at 2:45pm.
What do I need to bring? – A full kit list is sent out once we have received your booking form however you will need to bring a tent (unless you’re hiring one from us), sleeping bag, clothes (remember May can bring warm days and cold nights), good footwear, toiletries, Bible, notebook and pen.
I have exams soon, will there be time for me to study? – We carefully put the Crossfire program together each year to get the balance of activities and free time. Throughout the weekend you’ll find free time opportunities when you can study whilst still being able to make the most of your time at Crossfire.
- No smoking on site, at all, anywhere.
- No boys allowed in girls’ rooms, and vice versa.
- No-one to leave the site without permission from Mark.
- Respect each others need for sleep – no noise after lights out
- Please dispose of litter in the bins; don’t leave litter anywhere.
- Please turn up for every part of the programme.
- Please respect the fact that Crossfire is a drug and alcohol free area.
- Have a good time, enjoy yourself, and remain open to God!